Are you searching for latest fitness tips that maintain your good health and keep immune strong? Our body needs to be fit and fine in this fast moving world but how to maintain your body health, Weight and figure and nutritional demands when going to a gym or a joining a aerobics sports class cannot be a routine affair.
Don’t worry, We have done the search for you, here are some Latest Health and Fitness Tips and Latest weight loss tips recommended by experts and nutritionist that might be helpful. These easy little measures can bring a great change in your lifestyle and body structure if maintained punctually.
1. Water – Our body contains 70%water. It is useful in several metabolic processes and water can help release toxicity from the body. It can help you in burning the amount of calories to energy. In adults, energy expenditure has been shown to increase by 24–30% within 10 minutes of drinking water. This lasts at least 60 minutes. There is a theory that having a glass of water before a meal can make you feel satisfied faster, hence resulting in eating less. Drinking water before meals can reduce your food appetite, There actually seems to be some truth behind this, but almost exclusively study in middle-aged and older adults have shown that drinking water before each meal may increase weight loss by 2 kg over a 12-week period.
2. Green Tea –
Among all latest Health and fitness Tips Green Tea is a refreshing way to loss weight, it is slight bitter tasting but is in demand among dieters for its ability to stimulate fat oxidation, the catechin polyphenols present in green tea which are not there in black tea as a result of this catechin polyphenols result to stimulate fat metabolism in the body hence help in burning unsaturated body fat.
3. Protein Diet – Protein Diet is a Tips for weight loss. Protein can help you lose weight, it can also help you keep it off in the long-term. Moreover Eating a high-protein diet can cause weight loss, even without calorie counting, no need to go on a heavy food restriction. A modest intake of protein can also help prevent weight regain.
4. Workout- If you want to lose weight, keep a target and Workout for at least 60 minutes, a week of moderate intensity exercise with a unrestricted diet is all you need. If you cut calories and exercise, you can get away with a minimum dose of 30 minutes of workout a day.
5. Pre Workout Nutrition – Have your Pre-Workout Nutrition Before You Start Anything. Pre-Workout Nutrition should mainly include Carbohydrates, vitamins and Proteins such as Fruit salads, sprouts and protein shake do avoid fatty foods, Also have Your Post Workout nutrition for Recovery. Post-workout Nutrition is Important to Help your Body Recover from Intense Exercise.
6. Sleep Well – Sleeping every day is just necessary like doing your regular exercise everyday. Sleep for 6-8 hour could relief your body anxiety and a good but limited sleep helps you stay fit and prevent from gaining weight. Good sleep is a indicator of overall metabolic health such as blood pressure, blood cholesterol, blood sugar and thyroid these stay at their normal range on having a good 6 – 8 hours sleep.
7. What to Eat – Before you maintain your food routine avoid these things that will do the 1/3 rd of your preparation, Carbonated beverages, Packaged fruit or vegetable juices, Lard, dalda, butter, vegetable oil. Deep fried Namkeen, bhujia, and if you can resist chocolates on a regular basis.Eating too many chapatis, and too much rice shall be avoided. Do not restrict yourself completely have it when your taste buds want them.
These 7 Tips for Weight Loss are the most time friendly and easiest measures which shall be adopted by anybody who wants to look fit and in shape.