Panchakarma is the ultimate experience of mind and body healing for detoxification of the body, strengthening the immune system and restore balance and well-being. It is one of the most effective healing modality via Ayurvedic medicine. It Promotes detoxification and rejuvenation. It is recommended on a seasonal basis as well as when a person feels out of balance or are experiencing the disease.
According to Ayurveda, good health depends on our ability to fully metabolize all aspects of life, assimilating what feeds and eliminate the rest. When we can’t fully digest our food, experiences and emotions, toxins accumulate in our body tissues, creating imbalance and – ultimately – the disease. Panchakarma is a cleansing process that releases elegant stored toxins and restores the natural healing ability of the body.
- Abhyanga is a massage oil made based on individual needs, designed to penetrate deep into the skin, relax the mind and body, breaking down impurities and stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation. . It enhances the ability of nutrients to reach starved cells and allows the removal of stagnant waste. The desired result is a state of consciousness that direct the internal healing system of the body.
- Shirodhara is administered carefully and methodically pouring herbalized hot oil on the forehead, synchronization of brain waves and profoundly coordinate and calm the mind, body and spirit.
- Garshana treatments consist of dry skin brushing lymphatic either with wool or silk glove. This improves circulation and cleanses the skin so that the herbal treatments oil and later can penetrate deep into the freshly cleaned skin pores.
- Swedana is an herbalized steam bath, in which the head and the heart are kept cool while the body is heated to remove the mental, emotional and physical toxins deeply presented within tissues. Cool head and the heart provide a sense of calm and openness, while the therapeutic steam throughout the body can penetrate and clean deeply, without the body overheating and stressed.
- Pizichili is a continuous flow of herbalized hot oil poured gently on the body by two Ayurveda therapists, as the massage the body in perfect harmony. Heat oil and synchronicity of massage combine to clean deep tissue, while supporting a state of consciousness that transcends description.
- Udvartana is a lymphatic massage of herbal paste that penetrates deeply into body. This powerful exfoliating treatment magically restore your natural radiance skin while pushing stagnant lymphatic toxins out of the body.
- Five Senses therapy treatment combines the therapeutic effect of the five senses working in concert. Sound therapies are specific Vedic chants and mantras recommended for each imbalance. Touch therapy enlivens specific vital points in the body called Marma points. The therapy uses certain medicines like herbal. Vista uses Ayurveda color therapy, smell and accessed with rare combinations of aromatic compounds. The effect is a harmonization of all the senses to become aware of one with the source of thought and feeling within the heart.
- Basti is a specially prepared herbal enema to pull toxins from the colon. This is the final stage of each daily treatment Panchakarma therapy. The newly detached treatment impurities from each day are removed from the body through the effects of the basti. The basti also carries Ayurvedic medicine in the blood and tissues in order to transform damaged cells and eliminate toxic cell. It is considered one of the most important and most powerful aspects of Panchakarma treatment.
- Nasya is individually prescribed herbs or oil drops, inhaled through the nose, which clarifies the excessive sinus mucus. It is also an important therapy when medicating is the central nervous system. This treatment combat deep dryness exists in the root of many respiratory and allergic diseases.
- Shiro-Abhyanga-Nasya is a combination of an intense head, neck, shoulder massages and facial lymphatic massages, followed by a deep inhalation of therapeutic aromatic steam and a nasal and sinus nasya with herbalnose drops. This popular treatment is a very valuable tool to balance over the head, neck & respiratory disorders.
- Pinda Swedana is a deep cleansing treatment where boiled rice in milk and herbs is massaged deep into the tissues and joints. The treatment is deeply relaxing and rejuvenating and detoxification powerful.